Creating Space - Self Care is an Act of Kindness
Dec 07, 2020
As we get close to saying goodbye to 2020....our focus is even more so on wellness.
There's no denying that this year has been the year to realign ourselves. Self-care is an act of kindness. This year has nudged us to create new beautiful rituals and indulge our minds and souls to all the goodness.
I've become more and more aware of how important the items that we use and the items that we put on our bodies should be filled with pure and healthy ingredients.
I love seeing these earthy beauties in my space and though out my home. They remind me of how incredible earth magic is and that the deep medicine of pure and earthy creations is incredibly satisfying.
Here's a few of our favorites. I trust that you will find one or two that can be your favorites also.
- Well Being Magic Fairy Soap - created with organic essential oils - lavender, sage and peppermint, goat's milk. These bars are like art...dusted with mica and natural petals.
- Self Love Magic Fairy Soap - rose geranium, orange and frankincense for a scent blend that inspires you to indulge in self love and its' rewards to the soul.
- Permission Magic Fairy Soap - cedar, lemongrass and ginger.
- Sacred Space Magic Fairy Soap - eucalyptus, orange and frankincense. Live and breathe beauty into your sacred space.
- Wolf Moon Perfume -The mix of Amber and Vanilla oils has the unusual power to be both seductive and innocent all at the same time.
- Dragon Moon Perfume -The Dragon Moon fragrance ignites the energy of the moon
- Olivine Oxley Perfume -White gardenia and night blooming jasmine, essential vanilla and African musk
And I don't think I would ever want to live without candles. There is just something so beautiful about lighting a candle. There's hardly a day that goes by that I don't burn one. It's a simple ritual that is just completely calming and centering all at once.
Here's a new holiday candle from Gypsy Vine that is a perfect wintery scent.
And Magic Fairy Candles never disappoint with their incredibly crafted scents that bring a sense of calm and peace to your sacred space.
So...give yourself the gift of self love...create a table space, redo your vanity, throw out all the toxic bottles of faux color and phoney scented jars. Make a promise to yourself to ONLY bring in good and natural items...ones that are GOOD for the mind and the soul. These will nourish you in ways you didn't know before. Can't wait to see how this brings a little magic into your space.
Sending big love from Little Boho Valley,